Sunday, April 01, 2007

One more revolution around the sun

April 1, 2007 .. It has been a good year. Bought a home in Arizona, sold a home in Oregon. Spent a month in Mexico. Put a few thousand miles on the Harley. Been healthy and enjoyed traveling in our motor home with my beautiful wife. Enjoyed lots of visits with our friends, what more could I ask for. So we have traveled one more time around the sun, another year older. Two pictures of me fishing taken about 1950 at Lake Ida in Minnesota and about 50 yrs later fishing in the Pacific Ocean, just off the Oregon shore.

2 comments:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. You sure have been busy catching up.

Unknown said...

Dennis found your blog from Bob & Marlene's. Small samll world as we fished Lake Ida with my father-in-law and my son in the 60's early 70's. Would always get our bait at Audubon and tto John's who had boats for rent. I really want to say the dock looks like the one we used probably not but the picture brought back losts of memories. My FIL was Armand Axdahl who was with Prudential Ins.